This is a place where you can:
- Meet other young couples & make new friends!
- Have game nights, date nights, and other fun events!
- Discuss how to make marriage all that God intended it to be!
Who: Any married person/couple between the ages 18 - late 30's
When: Sunday evenings from 6:00 – 8:00 p.m.
Where: Fellowship Hall at Parkside
Led by: Mike & Ezra Gonzales
6:00 – 6:30 PM: Food & Fellowship
6:30 – 8:00 PM: Marriage Study
- Free childcare located on-site!
- If you can/want, bring a food item to share.
- Please bring your children already having had dinner.
- There is no cost to attend.
Young Married Group will finish their current study on June 18, 2017, and will then break for the summer- starting back up in September.
The Young Married Group will be going through the study "Life Giving Marriage" series beginning Sunday, April 23, 2017.
The design for marriage was formulated by God in the Garden of Eden...before sin came into the human race. God intended it to be an awe-inspiring, intimate, fruitful, joyous relationship-in-short, life-giving!
Marriage should be a source of joy to both husband and wife, and a source of strength, confidence, and encouragement to all the members of the family. This six-week study is designed to help us rediscover God's design for the Life Giving Marriage.
All are welcome to join us for this very special event designed to help strengthen marriages- whether married for 10 days or 10 years!
For more information about our study, you may contact the Young Married Group leaders, Mike & Ezra Gonzales.