The goal of our Nursery Ministry is to provide a secure and happy environment where our youngest members can begin learning about God's love.
On Sunday mornings, the nursery rooms open at 9:15 a.m. and close 15 minutes after the second (2nd ) worship service. Some of the many special features of our nursery ministry include:
- Each child is individually tagged for security
- LED displays in the sanctuary used to contact parents if a need arises.
- All volunteers have been screened and approved.
- Modern, clean facilities
- Age appropriate rooms
- Private nursing room for nursing mothers
Julie Piers, our part-time Nursery Director, is in charge of keeping all of the nurseries protected and working smoothly. If you have any questions or concerns, please call the church office and you can leave a message for her.
Nursery Times & Locations
Our Nursery Ministries meet at the following locations:
9:30 am and 11:00 am Worship Services
- Under 1 yr old Infant Room
- 1 year olds Pre-Toddler Room
- 2 -3 year olds Toddler Room
Safety & Security
In order to keep our children safe, we strive to...
- Have all volunteers Screened and Approved before ever working with any child
- Have Security ID's on all children. A security ID is also given to the parent / guardian. No child will be allowed to leave without returning the appropriate tag.
- Have at least two adults in the room to ensure that no children are left unattended or left alone with only one adult.
Read more ...