Nursery Times & Locations
Our Nursery Ministries meet at the following locations:
9:30 am and 11:00 am Worship Services
- Under 1 yr old Infant Room
- 1 year olds Pre-Toddler Room
- 2 -3 year olds Toddler Room
Safety & Security
In order to keep our children safe, we strive to...
- Have all volunteers Screened and Approved before ever working with any child
- Have Security ID's on all children. A security ID is also given to the parent / guardian. No child will be allowed to leave without returning the appropriate tag.
- Have at least two adults in the room to ensure that no children are left unattended or left alone with only one adult.
If a parent is needed during a worship service, the child's tag number will appear on the two LED panels in the sanctuary.
In order to keep children and volunteers healthy, we will not accept a child that has any of the following symptoms or conditions:
- Fever over 100° F (within last 24 hours)
- Vomited due to illness (within last 24 hours)
- Diarrhea (within last 24 hours)
- Green nose discharge
- Heavy, persistent cough
- A known contagious disease (Hepatitis, Flu, Rotavirus, etc...)
Identification of Personal Items
To minimize lost items & for better organization, please...
- Have all personal items clearly labeled with your child's name. Such items include bottles, cups, coats, bibs, etc..
- No personal toys are allowed except for an essential comfort toy (blanket, stuffed animal, etc.)