S.W.A.G (Saved with Amazing Grace) Youth Ministry
We're super excited to welcome any teens/youth to our ministry! We serve students in grades 6-12 and their families.
Weekly Youth Nights:
- Middle School Youth Night- Wednesdays 6-7:35 pm.
- High School Youth Night- Fridays 6:30-8:30 pm.
Youth nights are open to any students grades 6-8 or 9-12. Youth nights may include (but not limited to): Games, worship, teaching/small groups, snacks, videos, contests and more!
On top of youth nights, a few more things we do:
- Occasional Friday Fun Nights- combined group. A good chance to invite non-churched friends to come see what we're about
- Saturday/Weekend Events- about once/month we like to try to get one of these in. In the past, has included fun trips, service projects together, outreach opportunities and more.
- Weekend Retreats- Either retreats for just our group or District-wide retreats with other churches at Delta Lake- these offer opportunities for students to find Christ, grow closer to Him, to each other and meet other students across the state.
- Summer Mission Trips- We take at least one 'mission' trip each summer- highlighting to students both the need to learn to serve others in the name of Christ and also share the Good News of Jesus all over the world! These trips include a ministry closer to home and international trips every other year.
To find out specifics about things that are coming up, check out our Facebook group.
To sign up for the monthly parent newsletter, click here
We welcome any and all students who come through our doors- inviting them to respond to the Gospel personally and to be involved in the fellowship and community of the church, learning to serve one another in love.
Parkside Youth on social media: