One of our Core Values at Parkside is that we are stewards of God's provision. We believe that because God has been generous with us, we are to be generous with what He has given. We encourage tithing (10%) to a local church as a baseline for giving to God's Kingdom.
3 Ways to Give
We have offering plates for people to use giving by either cash or check. Some people also mail their gift or stop by the office during the week!
To give securely online, click HERE
To give using your phone, text the word 'give' to 315-758-6351
ONLINE GIVING QUESTIONS
Definitely! Any personal or financial information you input is encrypted using SSL security- the same state-of-the-art security measures used by online retailers, banks, and other financial institutions.
We accept credit/debit card payments, as well as your Bank Account (recommended). While we are grateful for all donations, Bank Account transactions have significantly lower fees to them, allowing us to use your of your gift to go into our ministries and missions. We also offer the option to help cover the fees associated with your donation.
* Ministry Fund- the general giving that is used for regular ministries, utilities, salaries, etc.
* Building Fund- a fund that is designated for building improvements/new construction
* Great Commission Fund- our general missions giving that helps the Christian & Missionary Alliance fund International Workers around the world
* Benevolent Fund- a designated fund that is used to help Parksiders and community members in need
* CAMA- the relief arm of the Christian & Missionary Alliance- used to fund relief from disaster, war, or other calamities.
Occasionally we open other funds to online giving at certain times of the year, such as giving to short term mission teams, a love offering for missionaries who have visited us, or the annual pastor's Christmas gift in December.
No. However, creating an account will allow you to login and view your donation history and manage recurring gifts.
Yes! You will get an e-mail confirmation with each gift given. We'll also mail you a year-end statement of all your tax-deductible gifts.
Again, if you create an account, you will also be able to access and view all of your donation history.