We welcome any and all students who come through our doors- inviting them to respond to the Gospel personally and to be involved in the fellowship and community of the church, learning to serve one another in love.
During the school year, we have weekly youth nights for all students grades 6-12. We usually split Middle (6-8) and High (9-12) school groups for teaching and games, but keep them together for some things like announcements, worship, icebreakers and more.
Youth nights may include (but not limited to): Games, worship, teaching/small groups, snacks, videos, contests and more!
On Sunday mornings, we have a Middle School Sunday school class during the 11 am service. This class is open to any students in grades 6-8.
We do not have a class for high school students on Sundays. High School students are invited to participate in 3 ways:
- Join the worship service with your family
- Participate in an adult Sunday school class
- Serve in ministry (we will help you find a place)
Beyond Youth Nights and Sunday mornings, a few other things
- Friday Fun Nights- Occasionally, we will have a game night, movie night, or some other kind of 'just for fun' event for students to feel free to invite unchurched friends to come join us.
- Saturday/Weekend Events- once per month (on average) we will plan a fun event or service project for students to participate in.
- Weekend Retreats- a couple times per year, we will go on a retreat with our students for a weekend. These times are intended to help students grow closer to God, evaluate their faith, and learn how to live that faith in practice.
- Summer Mission Trips- We aim to take at least one 'mission' trip each summer- highlighting to students both the need to learn to serve others in the name of Christ and also share the Good News of Jesus all over the world! These trips include a ministry closer to home and international trips every other year.